- Adult male (18+) with a history of substance addiction
- Applicants must be clean and sober for a minimum of 30 days at time of application
- Applicants must have completed a residential treatment program within the last 5 years
- All applicants should be actively engaged in a 12-step fellowship (AA, NA, or CA)
- Residents must either be employed, or ready and able to begin employment, or be enrolled or attending an educational institution
- Preferably a referral from an addiction counselor, social worker, or other professional working with the applicant
- Self-referrals will be considered if the applicant obtains the application form in-person. Please call to arrange an appointment
- Submit an application form (obtained in-person via appointment)
- All applicants will be interviewed in person to determine the applicant’s needs, goals, and treatment plan prior to being accepted for residency at Jellinek Society’s recovery house
- Upon submission of application form the applicant will be entered onto a first-come-first-served wait-list
- To remain on the wait-list, applicants must make regular contact with Jellinek Society program staff by calling every Monday & Friday.
- Applicants who have met all requirements will be informed of an admission date as soon as beds become available
*Note: A $350.00 Residency Security Deposit is required upon tenancy. Details regarding the Resident Security Deposit are listed in the Admission Agreement.